David Michael Cantor is a top-rated Criminal Defense Lawyer in Arizona, AV® Preeminent rated Certified Criminal Law Specialist and thoroughly versed in all areas of criminal law. DM Cantor are highly experienced at successfully defending criminal law. Our primary focus areas of criminal defense are: Murder / Homicide, Assault Crimes, Drug Crimes, Manslaughter Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft & Robbery, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse and Harassment cases. Select from the menu above for a full list of practice areas.
Since becoming a lawyer in 1989, Arizona Criminal Attorney and Arizona DUI Lawyer David Michael Cantor has handled many high profile cases which have been covered by the local and national news media. He has been interviewed and has appeared on Good Morning America, Anderson Cooper Live, CNN, Inside Edition, the CBS Morning Show, Hannity and Colmes, and every local Arizona news channel including Univision. In addition, his cases have been covered by CNN, MSNBC, and even Howard Stern.
About David Cantor – Top Rated Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999 – per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers® – Criminal Trial Section
- Voted Nation’s Top 1% Attorney by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Voted Top 10 Attorney National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Voted Top 10 DUI/DWI Law Firm by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association® 2007, 2011 – 2015
- Voted Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by the American Society of Legal Advocates® 2014
- Voted 10.0 Superb Rating for Criminal Defense on AVVO
- Voted Superior DUI Attorney by National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- Received Client Satisfaction Award by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys 2014 & 2015
- Voted the only Arizona Lawyer listed in the inaugural Southwest Super Lawyers® publication for Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- Former City of Phoenix Assistant City Prosecutor
- Instructed the Fourth Annual DUI Conference for Judges
- Former Trial Instructor at the Phoenix Police Academy
- Former Instructor at the Arizona MVD Hearing Office Teaching Administrative Law Judges
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- National Executive Committee Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Criminal Law Section (1999 – 2000)
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Foundation
- Life Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Lifetime Charter Member Best Attorneys of America
- Charter Member of Trial Masters
- Founding Member of American Association of Premier DUI Lawyers
- Assistant Wrestling Coach at Chaparral High School
- Board Member ASU Sun Devil Wrestling Inner Circle
- Past Executive Board Member of Home Base Youth Services
- Co-Founder of Firebird Wrestling Club
David Michael Cantor is also a member of Cantor Law Group, PLLC (a separate and distinct law firm which emphasizes only Family Law) and Cantor Injury Lawyers, PLLC (a separate and distinct law firm which emphasizes only Personal Injury Law).
What makes the Lawyers at DM Cantor stand out above the rest is we take pride in knowing more about matters of criminal defense than the prosecution and police officers.
You need a strong team of knowledgeable defense attorneys because a criminal conviction can have lifelong consequences. Our highly trained criminal defense lawyers have the necessary tools, experience and proven track records to defend your freedom. Your most successful chance to achieve a successful outcome is to hire an experienced criminal defense team. One that will be “Beyond Aggressive” on your behalf.
DM Cantor handles criminal cases in the Greater Phoenix area and throughout the State of Arizona.
If you have been charged with any serious crime in Arizona, then time is not on your side – You want DM Cantor fighting for your freedom. Call DM Cantor at 602-307-0808 or fill out the simple form on this page for a Free Case Consultation.
Contact DM Cantor and speak to us about your case.