Aggravated Domestic Violence is a felony in Arizona. If you have been charged with Aggravated Domestic Violence you are not a first-time offender, and it carries a mandatory minimum sentence of jail.
Expect the maximum penalties allowable by law if you go to court with less than the Cantor Criminal Defense Team. Do Not Make The Wrong Decision.
Aggravated Domestic Violence A.R.S. §13-3601.02
If a person has two prior Misdemeanor convictions for Domestic Violence within the last five years, any new convictions of Domestic Violence would be designated as Aggravated.
If accused with Aggravated Domestic Violence you need a Criminal Defense Team that is “Beyond Aggressive” in your defense. A third Domestic Violence conviction has lifelong consequences.
Aggravated Domestic Violence Penalties
- Conviction with Two Prior Domestic Violence Convictions: Range of 4 months to 2.5 Years Incarceration
- Conviction with Three Prior Domestic Violence Convictions: Range of 8 months to 2.5 Years Incarceration
- Conviction with One Historical Felony Conviction: 1 – 3.75 Years Prison
- Conviction with Two Historical Felony Convictions: 3 – 7.5 Years Prison
The Associates at DM Cantor take pride in knowing more about the defense of Aggravated Domestic Violence charges than the prosecution and the police officers. Some possible defenses for Aggravated Domestic Violence are:
- Lack of Eyewitness Testimony
- Miranda Rights Violation
- Denial of Right To Counsel
When facing Felony Domestic Violence Charges the rest of your life is at stake. You cannot afford to be represented by inadequate Criminal Defense Council. Call DM Cantor at 602-307-0808 or Contact Us For a Free Case Consultation. David Michael Cantor is an Criminal Defense Lawyer and has a proven track record defending Aggravated Domestic Violence charges in Arizona. DM Cantor is AV® rated and is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers®, Criminal Law Section.
For more information about charges of Aggravated Domestic Violence, please refer to our parent site for DM Cantor.